BENEFITS OF KAMFA MEMBERSHIP
- Opportunity to engage with seasoned fellow colleagues to seek their knowledge and guidance
- Fellowship and Networking with IFA peers
- Exclusive knowledge sessions through KAMFA Learning Academy
- Complimentary Pass to attend the Annual Convention - T&C apply
- To seek the solutions /redressal against grievances as KAMFA will try and represent them in such cases
- Complementary benefit of Personal Accident Coverage - T&C apply
- Members have the option to become Life or Non Life member
- Exclusive Program/s to Life members
Eligibility For Membership
- A KAMFA member has to be an ARN holder at the time of application & Renewal
- A KAMFA member has to be an individual/corporate mutual fund agent, and not a Banks / National distributor
- A KAMFA member has to be based in Karnataka as the primary place of business
- Membership is subject to KAMFA board approval
- Payment of KAMFA yearly membership fees every year is a must for Annual members
Types of Membership
|Membership Type||Membership Fee||Download Form|
|* Membership fees is for the Fiscal Year - April to March|
Process to become a KAMFA Member
- Download KAMFA MEMBERSHIP FORM - Individual or Corporate Form - CLICK HERE
- Fill in all details on the Application form and attest signature
- Attach your valid ARN card copy
- Payment of Membership Fees can be done by Online Transfer OR Cheque favouring “KAMFA” or “Karnataka Association of Mutual Fund Advisors” – mentioning the ARN number at the back. If cheque has been deposited in outside location, please attach deposit receipt.
- Send this form with KAMFA subscription payment details to KAMFA Office - Bangalore.
- Click here and update the Online form providing details of your payment. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com with details of the payment by Cheque / DD / NEFT Transfer. Cash Payments will not be entertained.
- Application will be reviewed by KAMFA board and membership will be approved
KAMFA Bank Details
Membership Fees to be paid by Cheque / DD / NEFT Transfer ONLY. Please note CASH Payments will not be entertained.
Beneficiary: KARNATAKA ASSOCIATION OF MUTUAL FUND ADVISORS
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: Bangalore Main Branch
Type of Account: Savings Bank
Account No.: 30885991329
IFSC / NEFT Code: SBIN0000813
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line –
“ SUBSCRIPTION REMITTANCE DETAILS with the ARN no. & UTR No.
so that KAMFA Accounts team can track your payment.
If either of the above is not done, KAMFA Team may not be able to reconcile your payment to KAMFA.